French Engineering provides traffic engineering and consulting services in Pennsylvania, West Virginia, and Maryland.
French Engineering services include:
- Traffic and Highway Engineering Services including permanent signal installations and temporary signal designs, traffic simulation and modeling, traffic counting / data collection, highway safety, traffic control plans, incident management plans, transportation management plans for work zones, and signing and pavement marking plans.
- Bridge Design Support including Hydrologic and Hydraulic Studies (H&H Studies) and Erosion & Sediment Pollution Control Plans (E&SPC Plans).
- Transportation Impact Studies for new commercial and residential developments, municipalities and private developers.
- Traffic Data Collection including Automatic Traffic Recorder (ATR) counts, Turning Movement Counts (TMC), non-intrusive / portable microwave counters for high volume roadways, spot speed studies at high volume locations, pedestrian counts, and support for traffic signal upgrades and retiming.
- Safety including Roadway Safety Audits (RSA), Operational and Safety Audits (OSA), Highway Safety Manual (HSM) analysis, and comprehensive safety studies.
- Traffic Research including transportation planning and policy, traffic engineering, and highway safety.
Please contact us should you be interested in any of these services.