French Engineering provides PA & WV Traffic Engineering & Consulting Services
French Engineering provides traffic engineering and consulting services in the Southwestern Pennsylvania area, primarily to PennDOT Districts 1-0, 2-0, 8-0, 9-0, 10-0, 11-0, and 12-0 and throughout West Virginia.
French Engineering services include:
- Traffic and Highway Engineering Services including permanent signal installations and Temporary Signal Designs, Traffic Simulation and Modeling, Traffic Counting/Data Collection, Highway Safety, Traffic Control Plans, Incident Management Plans, Transportation Management Plans for work zones, and Signing and Pavement Marking Plans.
- Bridge Design Support including Hydrologic and Hydraulic Studies (H&H Studies) and Erosion & Sediment Pollution Control Plans (E&SPC Plans).
- Transportation Impact Studies for new commercial and residential developments, municipalities and private developers.
- Traffic Data Collection including Automatic Traffic Recorder (ATR) counts, Turning Movement Counts (TMC), non-intrusive / portable microwave counters for high volume roadways, spot speed studies at high volume locations, pedestrian counts, and support for traffic signal upgrades and retiming.
- Traffic Research including Transportation Planning and Policy, Traffic Engineering, and Highway Safety.
Please contact us should you be interested in any of these services.