French Engineering provides traffic engineering and consulting services in Pennsylvania, West Virginia, and Maryland.
French Engineering services include:
- Traffic and Highway Engineering Services including permanent Traffic Signal Timing and Design and Temporary Signal Designs, Traffic Simulation and Modeling, Traffic Counting/Data Collection, Highway Safety, Traffic Control Plans, Incident Management Plans, Transportation Management Plans for Work Zones, and Signing and Pavement Marking Plans.
- Bridge Design Support including Hydrologic and Hydraulic Studies (H&H Studies) and Erosion & Sediment Pollution Control Plans (E&SPC Plans).
- Transportation Impact Studies for new commercial and residential developments, municipalities and private developers.
- Traffic Data Collection including Automatic Traffic Recorder (ATR) counts, Turning Movement Counts (TMC), non-intrusive / portable microwave counters for high volume roadways, spot speed studies at high volume locations, pedestrian counts, and support for traffic signal upgrades and retiming.
- Safety including Roadway Safety Audits (RSA), Operational and Safety Audits (OSA), Highway Safety Manual (HSM) analysis, and comprehensive safety studies.
- Traffic Research including transportation planning and policy, traffic engineering, and highway safety.